Monday 4 October 2010

More Socks

I've finished another pair of socks, these are for Daniel. I've used Rico sock yarn again and they fit really well.


I'm really enjoying knitting socks. I'm only using an easy sock pattern which is supplied with any sock wool bought from Get Knitted as I don't yet feel confident enough to move on to a harder pattern, but I think they're turning out well.

Yesterday, I treated myself to some new yarn. This is Regia Hand Dye Effect from Kaffe Fassett and I love the colour. I can't wait to see how it knits up.




At the moment I'm knitting a scarf for Eleanor using Rowan Kidsilk Haze, and the pattern is one where I'm having to pass one stitch over the following two, which is tricky as I'm using quite large needles and the yarn is so fine. I thought I would start another project so I could alternate the two, otherwise I will get fed up of the scarf. I'm going to knit some socks for myself using the Regia yarn which I bought yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment